NeuroLogic Education offers practitioners and students the ability to participate and learn in an online environment with our e-learning modules.
Sit back and enjoy partaking the courses at your own pace, ensuring you don’t miss any of the clinical pearls of information presented.
Some great benefits of NeuroLogic Education e-learning are:
- On-demand viewing (with internet connection) with up to 12 months of unlimited access.
- Full course slides and handout notes provided as a downloadable file.
- Course “hands-on” tutorials are filmed so you don’t miss any of the practical content.
- Full continuing professional education (CPD) and formal learning hours (FLA) are awarded for Chiropractors. Please request for other associations.
Dr Brandon Brock presents ‘Dysautonomia’
- Physical Exam for individuals with autonomic disorders.
- POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- Vascular disorders
- Phospholipid disorders
- Cortical, cerebellar and brainstem disorders
- Diseases that promote this condition such as those that impact electrolytes, connective tissues, catecholamines, limbic function and cognitive capacity.
Dr Brandon Brock presents “Paediatric Neuro Development”
- Physical Exam for the newborn & infant, child and development milestones, including primitive reflexes
- OCD, Tourette’s and PANS
- ADHD, Infection and hyperkinetic movement disorders
- Autism and neuro-autoimmunity
- Dyslexia and Learning Disabilities
- Nutrition and Immune conditions related to pediatrics
- Adjusting Techniques and low-cost application Tools, diagnostic tests, laboratory studies and family support secrets.
Falls prevention and sensorimotor function
- evidenced based chiropractic
- chiropractic (manual therapy) neuroscience
- sensorimotor function
- sensorimotor screen
- Balance neurophysiology
- Falls Risk assessment and quick screen
- Falls prevention management
- Falls risk program implementation
- Communication to patients and community