What you will learn
- Evidence-based Chiropractic – what is it and how to apply it to practice with better outcomes and effective communication
- How Chiropractic care enhances brain function with an understanding of clinical neuroscience, so you don’t left behind as a contemporary health care practitioner
- A simple and effective tool-kit for assessing and managing sensorimotor (brain-body) function in practice, helping you better manage more challenging cases
- The importance of balance and how it directly relates to chiropractic and spinal function
- How to perform an effective 5 minute Falls Risk Screen with outcome measures, so you can identify more people at high risk of injuring themselves
- How to have effective communication for existing and prospective patients on Falls Risk Prevention
- Developing a Falls Risk component to your practice that you can share with your community and help develop your business.
All material is contemporary, evidence-based with best practice guidelines, along with guided hands-on practicals. Seminar notes and handouts provided.
- 06 Communication and Integration
- 01 Evidence-Based Chiropractic
- 02 Chiropractic Neuroscience
- 03 Sensorimotor Function and Screen
- 04 Falls Risk Tool Kit
- 05 Falls Risk Management
** the refresher option is ONLY available to those who have previously attended a live “Falls Prevention and Sensorimotor function” seminar. Your name will be cross-checked against our database.