What is the NeuroLogic Education Approach to Chiropractic Clinical Neurosciences?
NeuroLogic Education is committed to the enhancement of Chiropractic clinical competency and improving patient outcomes, by bringing the very best experts in areas of clinical neuroscience and brain based rehabilitation to assist in the translation of evidence based research into practice. NeuroLogic education covers topics on Clinical examination, Clinical Applications, Somatosensory screens, Falls Risk Screen, Health Communication and Integration
Dr. Carlo Rinaudo
Chiropractor, DACNB, PhD (candidate)
BMedSci(Hons) MChiro ICSSD DACNB PhD(c)
Dr Carlo Rinaudo is a registered Chiropractor with post-graduate training in Functional Neuro-Rehabilitation (Functional Neurology). Dr Rinaudo is the clinic director of a multidisciplined clinic, focused on helping people with dizziness and balance related conditions. He is currently undertaking a PhD in Vestibular (balance) Therapy at University of New South Wales and Neuroscience Research Australia (www.NeuRA.edu.au), working alongside leading researchers and Neurologist in the field.
His training in Australia and overseas has led him to become a sought after practitioner when it comes to helping people suffering from concussions, whiplash, mild and acquired brain injuries, balance and vertigo disorders. He is a sought after lecturer and speaker at national and local events on these topics, as well as a previous sessional lecturer and tutor with Macquarie University. Carlo graduated from Sydney University with Honours in Medical Science prior to undertaking Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University.
- Graduated from Sydney University with Honours in Medical Science
- Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University
- Postgraduate study in Sports Chiropractic (ICSSD)Postgraduate
- Post Graduate study in Clinical Neuroscience (DACNB)
- Postgraduate study in Vestibular Rehabilitation and Concussion/mild Traumatic Brain Injury with the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies
- PhD candidate in Vestibular Therapy at UNSW
- Fellow of the Australasian Academy of Functional Neurology (FAAFN)
- Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology (FACFN)
- Past lecturer and tutor with Macquarie University
- Past lecturer for the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies (USA)
Past Speaking Appointments
- Chiropractor Association of Australia/CAA National
- Macquarie University Alumni
- Australasian Academy of Functional Neurology/AAFN
- Past President of AAFN
- Examiner for the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
Dr Paul Bergamo
Chiropractor, DACNB,Grad Dip of Health Sci (Nutrition)
Dr Paul Bergamo is a chiropractor who has been in practice over twenty years, seventeen of which he has run his own multidisciplinary centre in Boronia.
Paul has lectured for chiropractic students about nutrition at both RMIT and CQU for ten years. Paul has completed post graduate neuroscience training with the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies and completing his DACNB.
He is also working with Carlo on the NeuroLogic Education seminar series, which focuses on helping upskill chiropractors to higher levels of clinical neurological understanding.
- Graduated from Chiropractic at RMIT University in 1995
- Post graduate study with Grad Dip Nutrition from Deakin University in 2003
- Post graduate study in Clinical Neuroscience (DACNB)
- Past sessional lecturer, for nine years, teaching nutrition at RMIT University.
- Current sessional lecturer teaching nutrition at Central Queensland University
Other speaking appointments
Past speaking appointments with:
- Chiropractor Association of Australia/CAAN
- CAA Vic
- Nutrition Care and Bioconcepts.
- CAA Vic Vice President
- Currently Chair of CAA National (Nutrition and Supplementation Clinical Interest Group)/ NASCIG.
- Currently founder and host of BACKchat podcast series with 42 podcasts on itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/backchat/id972497993
- Key Note Speaker at the International Gymbaroo Conference 2009 and 2017.
- Corporate Health with BMW In Motion Group on Spinal Well Being
- Paul loves to spend time with his family, catch up with friends and exercise at the gym.