Join our mailing list for updates
What is the NLE Approach to Chiropractic Clinical Neurosciences?
NeuroLogic Education is committed to the enhancement of Chiropractic clinical competency and improving patient outcomes , by bringing the very best experts in the areas of clinical neuroscience and brain based rehabilitation to assist in the translation of evidence based research into practice. NeuroLogic education has covered topics on Clinical examination, Clinical Applications, Somatosensory screens, Pain Neuroscience, Falls Risk Screen, Health Communication and Integration.
Introductory weekend courses
- Sensorimotor function
- Pain neuroscience
- Clinical neurological assessment and management
- Hands-on and very practical
- Suited for all levels
- Very applicable to clinic
- “Use on Monday” material
- Complete notes and handouts
- Stay current with latest evidence and guidelines
- Falls Risk and Sensorimotor Function
- Dr Brock ‘Dysautonomia’
- Dr Brock ‘Paediatric Neuro-Development’
- Recording of previous events
- Filming of practicals included
- Professionally filmed and edited
- Full CPD awarded
- Notes provided
- Learn at your own pace
Stay tuned for exciting new short courses coming soon. Be sure to sign to our newsletter or membership to receive the latest information.